Groundhog Day! Free Cross Stitch Pattern for Candlemas

I am not sure how many Groundhog Day cross stitch charts there are out there. That is why I thought I would make this free cross stitch chart featuring the fuzzy fellow and his famous rhyme.

Share it! Pin it! Tweet it!
Thanks for sharing!

This chart was first posted last year as pay-with-a-tweet but I wanted to put the full chart up with the rest of my bigger patterns at Craftsy. So you don't even have to tweet for it now! But I would really appreciate it if you shared it on twitter, pinterest, facebook, or just by telling people about Hancock's House of Happy.


The DMC colour key is included in the chart.

If you don't fancy such an epic stitchathon you can download this little guy here by right clicking and saving as.




You will need these colours: Light Yellow, Medium Yellow, Light Green Medium Green, Brown, Medium Brown, Dark Brown, Black. You can change the yellows and greens so that he is wearing your favourite colours.

More Great Cross Stitch Designs Free to Download

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
/*pinterest footer*/