Brush! Little Tooth, Toothbrush, and Toothpaste Cross Stitch Chart

This week's free cross stitch chart is a little tooth, toothbrush, and toothpaste. They advise you to BRUSH! Which is always a good idea. Minty fresh! It has a bit of a mid century modern feel.

Share it! Pin it! Tweet it!
Pin It
Thanks for sharing!
 


This is a great little chart to have up in your bathroom and you can swap the red and blue for colours that match your particular decor. Because the white shows up better I used a coloured background. I have the perfect piece of unbleached linen (almost the colour of burlap) that would be great for this and you can use a colour of your choice to go with your colours.

Click to view the full size and download
 If you don't fancy looking at your computer to read the chart don't worry. You can download the full size.
  • Click on the picture above to view the full sized image
  •  Right click the full sized image with your mouse
  • Pick Save Picture As
  • Choose a location to save it on your computer
  • Save!
Then you can open it in your application of choice because it is a JPG. And Print it!

I have included the DMC colours I have used in the chart.

You may have noticed that I have been posting a bit less lately. This is due to a few things.

The first is due to me engaging in some professional development. I have come to the end of any prospects of career and salary where I am and need a change. It would appear that no one wants to pay me an extra 10k a year to design cross stitch charts so I must make shift with my day job. I am a web and information architect and project manager btw.

The second is I want to spend more time on designing bigger and more interesting charts. You may only be getting one per week but hopefully they will be worth the wait. I get up at 5am each day and spend the two or three hours before I go to work on designing and posting my charts but that is all the time I have to do it.

I don't get much feedback in the way of comments from you guys but the sharing links are a good gauge of what you like. I don't advertise on my blog right now because I would like to concentrate on gaining readers. If you like my charts please do take a second to pin or share. If I get enough readers I might be able to one day turn this into my day job.

The third is that I would like to spend more time with my other art which is ceramics. Bet you didn't know that eh? Unless you had a look at what is for sale in my etsy store. I can't seem to get anyone to pay me an extra 10k a year to do that either but I don't care. I like doing it and that is what matters.

4 comments:

Volita Welch Vinoski said...

Just discovered your patterns and blog through Pinterest and I love, love, love them. They are truly adorable. Just wanted to let you know - thanks for posting.

Robyn said...

I made this a few months ago for my bathroom.

Hancock said...

Thanks for visiting!

Hancock said...

Hey there Robyn, would love it if you could send a pic of the finished piece.

More Great Cross Stitch Designs Free to Download

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
/*pinterest footer*/