A Free Little Cross Stitch Chart for The Funniest Man in the World

A wee little free cross stitch chart for you this week. A more traditional sampler style design that might make a neato little Christmas gift. Or birthday gift in my case. Yes, the funniest man in the world has a birthday coming up. He also happens to be my biggest fan.

I will not be posting a chart next week as I will be away. I would love to see what you have been stitching. If you have stitched up any Hancock's House of Happy cross stitch charts send me an email (hancockshouseofhappy at googlemail dot come) or a link. It has been a while since we have had a reader of the week!

This is such a simple little chart you will be able to stitch it up in no time at all and you can use what ever colours you would prefer. I did this one on 28 count even weave and over one thread so it turned out to be a charming 2 inches square.

Right click and save as to download.



New Related Posts

/*pinterest footer*/