Look to the TARS! An Interstellar Robot Cross Stitch Chart

So I went to see Interstellar and apparently unlike most people I really enjoyed it! If you are going to pay that much for a movie ticket then almost three hours means you definitely get your money's worth!

The robot TARS was probably the best part though. If I were a robot that is the sort of robot I would be. So I did a little cross stitch chart featuring this interstellar wiseacre. Very simple. Only a couple of colours. It is basically a bunch of squares with back stitched outlines.

Don't forget to share this on your preferred social media by clicking on one of the buttons here.



Thanks for sharing!





To get the full chart just right click on the image below and choose Save As!


If you like my cross stitch charts please help support me on etsy

More Great Cross Stitch Designs Free to Download

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
/*pinterest footer*/